MANUFACTURERS OF CUSTOM MADE BATHROOM WARE IN MARBLE SINCE 1979
welcome to marblecast
• The manufacturing process of Marblecast cultured marble assures product quality that offers the beauty, opulence
and elegance of marble, is intensely durable but excludes the porousness of natural marble.
• Because the polyester resin coats the ground marble particles rendering them waterproof, our cultured marble can
withstand stains that might otherwise harm natural marble.
• Cultured marble is highly durable, higher strength, more resistant to denting, chipping, abrasion and staining than
• Cultured marble offers scope for ideas and designs for bathroom ware that would be impossible in ordinary stone.
• Due to the casting process, cultured marble is produced at significantly lower cost than quarried marble.
• Construction is seamless as vanity tops are cast in one piece with integral bowls and back splash, eliminating seams.
• Cultured marble is water and mildew resistant.
The product has been polished to a high gloss. Clean with a soft cloth or sponge using soap or mild detergent and warm water. The use of abrasive pads or chemical abrasives will dull the product over time.
The thermostat in the hot water cylinder should be set at 60-65 degrees Celsius. It is recommended to first run cold water into the bowl with a plug followed by the hot water. This will allow the marble to warm up slowly and ensure the longevity and attractiveness of the product.
Stains can be removed by hand with a white polishing compound.
Please feel free to browse through our extensive product range online, or contact us to discuss your cultured marble bathroom ware requirements.
For quality cultured marble ware, feel free to request a quote
Tel: +27 21 511 0768 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Made in South Africa
32 Section Street | Paarden Eiland | 7405 | Cape Town
Use of the website and/or any dealings with Marblecast irrevocably binds the customer to our terms and conditions.